Monday, April 2, 2012

Mosquitos are back in full swing


I just stepped outside for 4 minutes to water my plants and was full on attacked by mosquitoes!

Unfortunately, Texas did not have a winter this year which is great if you want your annuals to last ALL year long, but not so good for the bug population. I saw a water bug last night too and oddly enough had a dream about it a few nights earlier (I have mad fear of water bugs). So after my attack, I of course quickly ran inside to make my trusty mosquito repellent, but needed some serious relief from my bites. Yes of course it's an essential oil. Sweet loving lavender. Just dab each bite with a drop or two for instant relief. On the agenda this week: making a mosquito trap with yeast and sugar water. I am taking them down!! Tutorial to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment