Thursday, July 12, 2012

Renew, Reuse, or Throw it Out??

Do you ever find yourself looking at your recycle bin thinking, "Surely there is something else I can do with most of this stuff."

I have a major issue with pretending like I can upcycle anything.  I will literally save every jar and large yogurt container until my cabinets are crying out for an intervention. Sadly, wood can not speak, so it is usually my husband that has to put his foot down and STOP THE INSANITY.  There is a fine line between reusing and straight up hoarding.  


So when I saw this pic posted online I thought "How great! I can't wait to do that." Yup, you can take the hoarder out of the girl, but you can't take the girl out of the.....hoard?. 


2 comments:

  1. what would you use a scoop like that for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first thought was litter box. I would be good for kids too in a sandbox.

      Delete