Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to get rid of roaches...naturally of course

I think I should just rename this blog, "Vinegar and Baking Soda."



Spring came and went in Texas, but the roaches stayed to play house. I loathe them with all of my heart. Not only are they ugly, they carry all kinds of nasty diseases. It doesn't matter how clean you keep your house, once they have invaded, it's all over. My sweet mother-in-law suggested that I use boric acid, but after doing research, it's not exactly as non-toxic as it claims to be. I have a sweet dog and cat and didn't like the idea of them getting into it. So as usual I turned to baking soda and Borax. Just sprinkle either one (or both) near the problem areas. I tested both separately and found that adding a little bit of sugar to the baking soda helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment